Tuesday 9 August 2011

Explore: Memory Sparks ...

... back from holiday with quite a bit of catching up to do on Explore. This prompt I read the day it arrived and struggled with it for awhile, especially as Shimelle had said to ignore all negative memories. So I left it for a day and it was whilst I was driving down to Dorset for a couple of days camping that the triggers started - firstly as I drove through Hampshire near the first house Steve and I rented together and also of our first camping trips together.

I've started a list in my playbook and will use it to add to as and when.

I've expanded on the house memories and it's definitely worthy of a LO, although I don't think I've got a picture of the house.


Simple and not a pretty page but it serves a purpose!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: