Sunday 14 August 2011

Colour challenge and I love ...

... here's today's efforts. The first was a red, white and aqua colour challenge and I've used this PencilLines sketch.

The next was to use 'I Love' or 'I Heart' as the title and I decided to do things I love right now. I like doing these LOs every now again to capture a snapshot in time. I was inspired by Diane Payne's LO on the Scrpabook Circle Ideas Gallery.


Hope you're having a lovely weekend and making the most of the tiny bit of sunshine we're having!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emma said...

Love that first layout Fay, great colour combo!

Sarah said...

Great LOs. The bunting on your second LO is lush and I love your top 10 loves x

Jenna Upson said...

so cute, love the bunting

Lou said...

great layouts, you've been doing well with Shimelle's challenges!

Unknown said...

These are absolutely beautiful!! Great pages!

Kim Strother said...

I like the idea of the top 10 loves. I may have to try that also!

Wendy M said...

Love the bunting, great layout :-)